ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best colour for the R27

Motorbikes
Well I'd certainly say the service was good, left it with him for a while, couldnt fix it but didnt charge me a penny. Would certainly go back i think.

ST
Lol your cheques in the post matey along with your 'thank you, please come again 15% off voucher' lol..

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Lol your cheques in the post matey along with your 'thank you, please come again 15% off voucher' lol..

that battery replacement was good as well.

enjoyed the free patter as well.

ALL good in the hood. Need to expand to the nedville that is ek and hamilton, ah ha!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Hi

Not an R27, but they do this colour

Barmouth067.jpg

Although i dont have any decent colour pics. In the process of having a full PC'ing over the next week or two. Once detailed i'll get some proper pics up :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cryin out for that spoiler Gaz! Mint tho! the colour i think i'd buy...but quite similar to the vee...So i'd be inclined to go Black or silver.