ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best colour to paint an EP3 CTR? Opinions please!

EP3 Civic Type R
Civic Jordan Yellow, with light tints on the rear windows (just like the premier ones)
would look really really sweet

FRS
Big bump diddy bump.. Thinking this

fce78982cfab06243aaa63a73eacc19d_zps09d09f3a.jpg

lambo orange?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Personally i wouldnt bother with the car.You could buy a mint one for what your going to spend.

If you have to have it then i'd be spraying it in a honda colour so that when you come to sell it will be a nice clean car to a prospective buyer,and not some chaved up max power car.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Why dont you consider a wrap,that way when it comes sale time the new owner has a choice to keep the wrap or get it removed.Might be a little cheaper too.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Love the blue civic you posted and would also consider championship white for the ep3

I like white, but I dont think Championship is a nice white if that makes sense? Its almost Cream. I'd prefer something like Ford Frozen White?

How about Battleship Grey?

4278865720_5776fe5ac1.png

7988504436_ac3406963c_z.jpg

If I was going to the extent and expense of a colour change, I'd go Loopy TBH

FRS
That battleship grey is lovely, completely agree with champ white being cream, ford frozen white looks lovely!