ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best contract deal with IPhone 3Gs

Honda & VW
I'm looking to get a 3Gs when i upgrade soon, was interested to hear what people are paying per month and what they're getting for it (minutes/texts etc) to give me an idea of what i'll likely need to pay.

1] Contract length?
2] Free phone? if not how much
3] How many texts/calls?
4] 16gb or 32gb?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No such thing as deals.

Voda
Orange
O2
Tesco

All do the phone, check their sites for details.

Mini Cooper S
16GB 3GS, 18 month contract, £40 a month. 600 mins and unltd texts & internet.

Phone cost me £0

o2.

Honda & VW
Well it's announced on Monday, likely to be out in the next 2-3 weeks.

And there are no iPhone deals, like Tom says. Everything is fixed.

Really, this is an iphone thing then yes?
as all contract phones i've had i have always pretty much made my own deal out of it.

Honda & VW
If you know why is this thread here?

The new iphone will be announced on monday along with the sale date

i was hoping to see what the lowest monthyl cost was for the most amount of calls/texts to give me an idea of what i can barter to.

Although, I have noticed that phones4u have started selling the iPhone, and those f*****s will offer any deal just to get you to sign up with them...

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
32gb iphone 3gs, O2, 18month contract, unlimited txts, 600mins unlimited net, = £25,

It was £45 for the first 3months but i called up and said i hardly use minutes etc and the woman agreed and notched it down to £25, happy days, :)

1.8 Civic EX
there ARE deals for the iPhone tariffs....you just need to know someone that works for the John Lewis Partnership. They get a friends and family discount of 30%.

take said friend to the O2 shop, they do some shenangians with their staff number etc and discount is applied.

Yeah, and if you know someone at one of the networks. But it's not as simple as that for everyone else.

They don't discount it because they don't need to. It's not some shitty SE thing. If you don't buy it, the person behind you will. At full price.

But you'd have to be monumentally stupid to get a 3GS at the moment.