ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best gaming mouse?

White Sti Hatch
What OS you running mate, oh and what mat too? :)

Im running Vista 64 atm but will be getting Win 7 when i get some free time to upgrade

Ive got one of the Goliathus mats atm but i wouldent recommend it as the mouse skips on it some time as it likes to get dirt trapped in the cells !

I have ordered a Sphex to replace it id go with one of them there only £8.99 from overclockers.co.uk

"Navy" N17 TWO
Speed or control version?
I never knew there were so many features to a feckin mouse mat lol :p

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
People understimate the power of a decent mousemat/keyboard/mouse combo, I've got a razor something or other, and an exactmat, both awesome and i noticed i got considerably better when i went from a cheapo set to them.

If your a serious gamer though, then avoid wireless imo.

I disagree tyranical - the difference is minimal.

Going back to the proper FPS era - someone like HeatoN/Spawn on basic gear would still have be greater than someone with £100's worth of gaming gear.

It's down to the player at the end of the day.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
nah, a good mouse can make all the difference, especially for the top level players. accuracy and speed of response help with accuracy and reactions. it's not going to make a joe average invincible but it will give them a slight advantage.

after this thread i have decided to get a mamba, so i have a g5 for sale :)

Yea they do no it, it just went down hill fast over the years with the upcoming UK 'superstars'.

And yea, i do know you - can't remember who you played for tho.