ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best headphones out atm

M135i
Just had some sennheiser CX300 but 1 side has stopped working now so looking for some new one's. What do you suggest i get next ?

budget between £20-£30

I bought some super cheap JVC Marshmallow headphones - excellent rpoduct for the price TBH! £14.99!!

BMW E34 540i
I think you should call them earphones not headphones. I started to write about my headphones but found out you are all talking about earphones.

Anyway great headphones worth recommendation - Creative Aurvana Live :)

6/468 17poo
I have exactly the same problem! Is it the right side? these headphones are really good but they always die!

Was gonna try some Klipsch ones, check amazon i bought some s4's for my bro and there awesome!

M135i
I have exactly the same problem! Is it the right side? these headphones are really good but they always die!

Was gonna try some Klipsch ones, check amazon i bought some s4's for my bro and there awesome!

No its the left side for me.

Ii do really like these CX300 and at the time i got them, they were most popular earphones to get on here, just wondered if anything new has come up since.

Suzuki Ignis
I had some Urbanears, which were decent sound, good enough for me and had a mic so could be used with iPhone but they really hurt the cartridge parts of my ear after a while.
Opinions on WeSC Oboe headphones? I tried a pair on and the padding was softer but didnt have them on long, anyone have experience with them?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
another vote for the Sennheiser CX-300 mkII's

for the money they are unbeatable, but beware of cheapo fakes

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
60-60? in that range you got the likes of shure, bose (basic ones), sony, sennheiser maybe cx870? possible Etymotic research (HF5's?) or maybe some ultimate ears, like superfi's maybe?

i've used most of them, tbh as you move up the price range the type of music you listen to starts to becoming important when choosing..

Ive got some Klipsch x1's, decent sound, but not as comfortable as my old CX300's.

Amazon are selling the Klipsch one for £17.99 at the mo. Cant go wrong with that.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I loved my CX300's!!! They lasted over 3 years!

I now have CX300-II's, very good! Paid like £18 from Amazon.co.uk! Brand new etc!