ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best MBP Case?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Hi All,

I've just purchased the 15" MBP ... I now need something to keep my (very expensive!) pride of joy safe when not in use and whilst I'm travelling.

I like the look of those notebook sleeves however there are so many about I really don't know which one to go for ...

What do you all use to protect your MBP?

Cheers,
Simon

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i got one off ebay.

bfe71f85.jpg

6b4962ab.jpg

Was about £8 i think. velcro flp. blue corduroy. :cool:

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Thanks Seb!

Tom, how do you find it for size etc? Is there enough room for the power pack?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I dont know if crumpler do one, but my Crumpler camera bag is mint

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Thanks Seb!

Tom, how do you find it for size etc? Is there enough room for the power pack?

Rumour has it that the vertical 2.0 was designed for apple. When you see one it kind of makes sense, the pockets are perfect for the power pack and other bits.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm off to the old Apple Store tonight, I'll see if anything there catches my eye.

I have a Crumpler bag anyway which I got cheaply off of eBay a few weeks ago, however the lack of padding and the large size doesn't make it ideal. :(

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member

I've been looking for something for my 13inch MBP that's not too bulky and the vertical style bags seem to do the job nicely but not been able to find anything that I like.

This looks pretty cool though :)

This one looks alright and maybe better for the 13inch, but seems cheap

http://uk.oakley.com/products/checkpoint-vertical-computer-bag/92251-20G

Other bag I looked at was a Pakuma K3s thing, not a vertical one but looked pretty compact.

Last edited: