ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best mod?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Read mixed reviews on EPAS but I'm keen to convert mine
Mine runs the dci rack as well as it's a converted van. The dci rack is faster than the 182 one and the assistance set in the middle feels pretty much like the car did as standard on the hydraulic. Around town at max assistance is lovely!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_20190713_141419.jpg

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Mine runs the dci rack as well as it's a converted van. The dci rack is faster than the 182 one and the assistance set in the middle feels pretty much like the car did as standard on the hydraulic. Around town at max assistance is lovely!
How is the resistance modulated? Sounds decent that. Ones I read said it lost the feel but then again I like the heavy feel once at speed you get with modern EPAS units

David172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 M135i
Bucket seat, nice and low, further back. Almost feel like I fit in it now.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Track car - diff
Daily 182 - PMS shifter
Odyssey 172 - Trendlines
Mk1 16v - ACS roll kit

These ones:
They wont last long mate. Everyone raves about them when they first fit them because they make a big difference but they just lose their strength

David172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 M135i
They wont last long mate. Everyone raves about them when they first fit them because they make a big difference but they just lose their strength
Do you put it down to age or amount of use? Or both?

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I loved the Vibratechnics engine mounts and pms shifter combination. Good solid engine and precise gearshift.

monaco 172
Of all the mods I did to my 172, exhaust, polybush, rack mounts, sportlines etc, looking back,if I was to own one again on a limited budget I would get a PMS shifter.

Not of of other mods made a great deal of difference, but the shift feel And throw was dog s**t

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Couldnt say, wasnt much on both but maybe 10K+ miles. The nylon ones are night and day. I wrote about this in another thread recently.
Is that across the board about the black series not being very good or just the steering mounts?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Rear ARB is up there for a track car tbh, also steering wheel replacement, basic stuff that makes a difference.