ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Non-sport splitter? Pic request

Clio
Wanna change my standard crappy renault splitter on my non sport Mk2 ph2 but not sure what would be the best.
Any ideas anyone and any pics?
Thanks

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Megane 98 its chunky, theres another megane one thats half the depth looks smart very cup splitter-esk, then theres the laguna splitter thats even bigger than the 98 megane one abit unsitely imo theres also the peugeot 307 ones

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I would go for the small megane one dude, looks the best imo. Thats the one im after :)

yea agreed although ive had the big megane one it transforms the front but its a tw@ when your lowered as you catch everything as its not very bendy

SG9 Forester STi
I was given the opportunity to get my current splitter (standard one) remade in full carbon fibre which I thought was great as they only make one for the sport but they wanted me to get a few people to buy them to cover costs. But still I'll hunt someone down who'll make one for me :)

Clio
sounds like the megane thin one is the one to get. any pics lads so i know wat to hunt for?
and cheers for the responce

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
danny it looks good on the sport but im no fan of non sports with it on, im assuming chambo's clio is a non sport

Clio
yup, non sport indeed. did consider the cupra splitter but wasnt too keen on the gap in the middle. will have to go scrappies and see what i can find.

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
i picked up a meggy splitter off a 99 model for £10 from scrapy. It was staple to the bumper pmsl. ripped it off, back to black it, looks mint, will be riveting it on on the w.e

cracked my cup splitter when parking on a kerb. not paying attention whilst parking ftl

Theres loads of scrappys in slough isnt there...their boun to have one in.

Storm Grey 200
55.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
yeah i think it is mate, thats the one im after :) cant find one anywhere! apart from my gf's next door neighbour, but she wont let me ask for it lol

Clio
yeah i think it is mate, thats the one im after :) cant find one anywhere! apart from my gf's next door neighbour, but she wont let me ask for it lol

lol
yeh i defo want that now
so do you know wat exact car its from?
gonna go scrappies next week to see if they have any

yeah mate its from a megane coupe, but you will have to look at them all becuase some have different ones. I just did a search on google for megane breaking, take a look at the ones closest to your area and have a look at the picture if its the right one, and just give them a bell. I just found one im going to pick it up in a bit :D only a tenna! Good times!!

yeah this is the one. just going to give it a coat of back to black or tyre shine. looking to get some carbon tape possibly and stick it on lol.

416081.jpg

Storm Grey 200
Not my car btw. Just dragged it up from another thread. Its a thin meg one. I have one on the way for my ph1 172, should finish it up nicely :)

Clio
yeah this is the one. just going to give it a coat of back to black or tyre shine. looking to get some carbon tape possibly and stick it on lol.

416081.jpg

cheers mate
I know wat too look for now. mite just print off the pic and take it to scrappies. saves me explaining

lol yeah can do! iv just got back from birmingham, got mine now :D just gave it a wash and a lick of tyre shine, going to pick up some carbon fibre tape tommorrow and hopefully get it on :) pics to follow

mx5
heres my laguna splitter.
its good if your car isnt lowered as it makes it look lower.

SDC10710.jpg

ignore the colourful sidelights lol