ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best PAYG Deals

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I had a quick look and there isn't any current threads hence this one.
Basically the wife and I have been on Vodafone for the last couple of yrs and have decided to try payg.
We are free to leave now whenever we want so what are you lot using for payg and basically the best ones to use.
I'd like around 6-10GB internet and calls and msg's and the same for the wife.
Advanced thanks.
Ian.

I did Three PAYG and bought an all in one bundle each month. Three signal was very decent around my area, i used on average about 6/7gb a month.

Only moved away as i now have a work contract i can use.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Have you looked at sim only?

I pay £16 iirc for unlimited calls, texts, 16GB and sky sports.

Listerine & Poledo
There's very little benefit to PAYG over SIM-only, unless you're going to change your usage. Example....

3: £15
PAYG - 5gb, 3000 min & SMS
Monthly SIM - 15gb unlim. SMS & mins, euro-roaming included

When you speak to Voda, their retention team may well pull out a similar SIM-only tariff that works for you.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Who’s that with?

Better than my bloody £45 a month ee deal.

Three are pretty pony arnt they?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody bargain.

I’m a creature of comfort and think if I go sim only it will all go to crap.

Not that I can do anything for a while anyway

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
There’s also a 40gb deal for £18 that virgin mobile are running just now. Although virgin customer services have some of the worst ratings ever lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thanks for the replies I’ll have a ring around and maybe pop in the car phone warehouse for a face To look at as well

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just rang EE, cost me £420 ish to get out of the contract early. Contract due in October.

:(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Quick update, I stayed with Vodafone in the end as the gave me 20gig, unlimited calls and txts for £16
Not a bad deal and kept my number and all that.

Stuff dreams are made of.

She asked why i wanted to know how much it was to leave my contract. Because it's 45 a month, sim only about 20.

I asked what EE's deal was, £24.99 for 30 odd gig.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Stuff dreams are made of.

She asked why i wanted to know how much it was to leave my contract. Because it's 45 a month, sim only about 20.

I asked what EE's deal was, £24.99 for 30 odd gig.

That's the deal i've gone with EE £25 a month, it's normally £42 - Unlimited Calls and Texts 30GB data. Was on special beginning of January. Bloody good bargain. You can use it in the EU and even in USA
I'd personlly go for Sim Only rather than PAYG like or even phone contract. Far better deals out there

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Because I own my handset and there isn't anything I want to replace it with, I've gone SIM only until something comes out that I want to upgrade too.

I pay £20 per month, 25GB Data, Spotify, Unlimited texts and calls.

It also includes data roamer which basically means if I'm within Europe (and a select few other countries) I can use my inclusive mins/texts/data there.