ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best phone and contract deal ATM

Clio 182 Cup
Im On O2 with 800mins, 1000 txts Free weekend calls for life to any network 18m contract. With an XDA orbit which comes with Sat Nav built in :)

Just changed from o2 to vodafone.

750 mins - any time any network
500 txt's
Vodafone stop the clock - Talk for 60 mins and pay for only 3 - evenings & weekends
And also Vodafone family of 4 - Free calls to any one in the family un limited - Vodafone only i think.

Oh and i also got free :

A Bluetooth headset
and an In car charger.

The phone : Samsung U600

Total cost : free

Per month £40 i think or it mite be £45

All taken out at the Vodafone shop in bristol and i kept my number.

ST
Orange...unlimited text and 600 anytime mins with quite a big choice of free handsets 35£ a month..

Megane Trophy, Golf
Wouldnt have another N Series tbh but thanks anway.

They seem to have sorted it with this one! and it has a 5 mega pix camera and built in GPS, the software seems miles better than any of the others. sweeeet

Unfortunatly it is Maz, but the deal was v good imo and the phone is also not bad, Also got 3 months free insurance too.

The £40/45 per month includes insurance after the 3 months free is up, hope that makes sense.

A Fcukin Car
I got last week 500 x network anytime mins + unlimited txt on Voda for £35/month with free Samsung U600

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
sim only 02 200 mins + 250 text. X net. 12 months contract. cashback. and its all free.

0r.

02 400 mins + 250 text. X net. + samsung d600 free . 12 months contract. Cash back. all free. but its £0.99 for itimised billing.

A Fcukin Car
Is there a catch with the unlimited text thing ? does it include MMS

I think its actually about 3000 the guy in the shop said and I dont think it does include MMS (I wasn't paying that much attention by the end we'd been in shop bout an hr an half lol)

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
www.e2save.co.uk

what happens is.. they get the contract and sell the latest phone.. for example..

latest phone is 500 quid. tarrif costs about 300.. they make 200 quid. and give u the sim for free. If they have loads of phones left.. they throw in the phone to make you a good deal..

ive had this.. no problems with cashback. and genuine. :)

Maz

LY 200
www.e2save.co.uk

what happens is.. they get the contract and sell the latest phone.. for example..

latest phone is 500 quid. tarrif costs about 300.. they make 200 quid. and give u the sim for free. If they have loads of phones left.. they throw in the phone to make you a good deal..

So its not free really or am I getting confused :S who buys the £500 phone ?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
the 12 month contract is FREE.

for example. you pay 30 quid for 12 months as you would normally.. but at 6 months you get £180 quid back... then another £180 on the 12th month

so overall the contract is free.

good choice, you mite be able to get a slightly better deal if you ring the new customer number in the contact us section as when i spoke to them the lady said they could do slightly better deals than the shops. But they couldnt chuck in all the free stuff i got and offered the same tarrif/phone so it made sense to get mine for the shop.

Maz

LY 200
good choice, you mite be able to get a slightly better deal if you ring the new customer number in the contact us section as when i spoke to them the lady said they could do slightly better deals than the shops. But they couldnt chuck in all the free stuff i got and offered the same tarrif/phone so it made sense to get mine for the shop.

Thanks Justin thats really helpful :)

Mk2 Clio dci
I think they still do it in vodafone, If you have a any teenage children or relative or thats a teenager, take them into vodafone and tell them your teenager wants a contract phone on a student price plan, and you want the contract in your name.
I did this with my sister, and i got her a free nokia n70, 500mins, and unlimited messages. And they messages really are unlimited. Im not sure about the mms though. That is all for £35 p/ month.

Also orange are doing 600mins unlimited texts on the sony ericcson (sp) for free, for £35 a month and free broadband from the orange shop, or from carphone warehouse they are doing it for £25 a month ut no free broadband.

Or you could wait for the best phone to be out there to come out on the 23rd june, which is the apple iphone. Is an incredible piece of kit. you could then see what deals they are doing on that.

No worries, any idea what phone you are interested in ?

I was going to get the 8800 scirroco (sp) but used one in the shop, ok to use, no flash on the cam, only 2m cam, and it was only 2 months old and it looked like a dogs dinner already.

Also looked at a samsung F300 - very cool phone, but utter shite to use.

Ended up compramising with the U600.

Or you could wait for the best phone to be out there to come out on the 23rd june, which is the apple iphone. Is an incredible piece of kit. you could then see what deals they are doing on that.

Have a look on GSM arena the Samsung F700 apears to be loads better than the iphone and it will have a 5M camera.

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
www.e2save.co.uk

I been with them 4 years, my wifes on '3' Video, Talk & Text 700, 400 X net mins, 250 texts, 25 MMS & 25 video mins......12 months free by redemption and a free phone.....bargain.
There offers vary and you just have to be in the right place at the right time. She was and wasn't. I have just upgraded my '3' contract to a K800i and talk & text 900, 750 x net mins and 150 texts......£8.02/ month for 18 months.

1998 BMW e46 323i
all this 35 and 45 notes a month thing has made me decide to go back to PAYG when this contract ends.Haven't been on PAYG for about 5 or 6 yrs. Nevermind 18 month contracts, when the phone's knackered after 9 or 10. Had enough of being ripped off.

I'm going with T-Mobile 12p p/minute anytime/any netwrk. NO monthly rap*ng by the network either. Bought myself a spanking SE K800i for £145. Gonna be a 'froogle'.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
www.e2save.co.uk

I been with them 4 years, my wifes on '3' Video, Talk & Text 700, 400 X net mins, 250 texts, 25 MMS & 25 video mins......12 months free by redemption and a free phone.....bargain.
There offers vary and you just have to be in the right place at the right time. She was and wasn't. I have just upgraded my '3' contract to a K800i and talk & text 900, 750 x net mins and 150 texts......£8.02/ month for 18 months.

lol. i had that deal.. :)