ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best pic ive ever seen of my car

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

yeah forget all you just washed polished threads, just post your speedos

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 14 September 2005

yeah forget all you just washed polished threads, just post pics of yourselves in your speedos
:eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

it was on my driveway, its quite long.

i dont condone that sort of activity.

remember on the way back from FCS?...pmsl!

Tesla MP3 2021

bet you did that engine test where you hold the trip button down or somet and took a pic...........................lol;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Uncleiven on 14 September 2005

bet you did that engine test where you hold the trip button down or somet and took a pic...........................lol;)

damn you!!!!!

well, i didnt lie.

I DID SAY THE INDICATED SPEED ON MY DRIVE

i love renault dashboard diagnostics.

iv had an indicated 143 out of it for real though, seems to hit a aerodynamic wall then. lol

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 15 September 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Uncleiven on 14 September 2005 bet you did that engine test where you hold the trip button down or somet and took a pic...........................lol;) [/QUOTE] damn you!!!!!well, i didnt lie. I DID SAY THE INDICATED SPEED ON MY DRIVEi love renault dashboard diagnostics.iv had an indicated 143 out of it for real though, seems to hit a aerodynamic wall then. lol

How do you do that? will that be the same on my 182?

Flame Red (172)

Quote: Originally posted by Clio R on 14 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 14 September 2005

youre all women.

My 172 Mk1.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/5794fb8a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/25df08ff.jpg
dam is that pic fake 160mph outa 172 coolio
<SCRIPT language=javascript>
This is nooo fakeee.i already got the 250km/h with my 172 mk2.it wasss coooooooooooooooollll..

Tesla MP3 2021

Quote: Originally posted by Thomss on 15 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 15 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Uncleiven on 14 September 2005

damn you!!!!!

well, i didnt lie.

I DID SAY THE INDICATED SPEED ON MY DRIVE

i love renault dashboard diagnostics.

iv had an indicated 143 out of it for real though, seems to hit a aerodynamic wall then. lol

How do you do that? will that be the same on my 182?

i think you press and hold the trip button on the right stalk with the engine on and then turn the engine off...i think...just have a mess.lol

BMW 328 Ci

Lol 115 (110 GPS) on the speedo is about as much as I can muster in my 8v. That was with a passenger and luggage though. Down a hill I admit.

Polo + Micra

Quote: Originally posted by Caramel on 14 September 2005
ures cups must be faster i can get 145 out my 1.6 get ure ecu re-mapped

id like to see a 1.6 do 145 on the speedo

whats is your limiter set to?