ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best pics of your car(s)....

ST
Picture130.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Cheers, Alan.

Leon Cupra R 225
nice work alan, 3rd pic very much Rich style. not quite there though! lol

jimbo, what rims are they on the meg?

Leon Cupra R 225
they are parotech (ceasam) mygales. 17". :cool:

and they are very very nice too. never seen that combo before.

p.s I think you could do with silvervisions to finish off the front indicator in headlamp. :) and no, I don't get commission on them, just a recommendation

M135i
thankyou very much! i would put silver visions in but.... i sold the meggy in june. still miss it like crazy though :(

Leon Cupra R 225
you crazy ass! with the rims??!!!

bad decision........ :(

does anyone on here own it? or meg forum now

M135i
very nice fubar.

yea sold it with the rims etc. i sold it to a guy in coventry, but no sign of it on any forums yet!

Leon Cupra R 225
hope that was a calendar feature! simply stunning

nope, but it would be nice to be in one! lol

im lucky enough to have that location on my doorstep... so have a few like that :)

you should put it in next time calendar places are available etc..

indeed your lucky with a view like that, I've got loads of old people in maisonettes when I look out my doorstep :(

nope, but it would be nice to be in one! lol

im lucky enough to have that location on my doorstep... so have a few like that :)

you should put it in next time calendar places are available etc..

indeed your lucky with a view like that, I've got loads of old people in maisonettes when I look out my doorstep :(

well, its not actually my doorstep... unless my doorstep is a mile long! lol

glanza
DK-0015.jpg
_d_e_a_n_
I will have sum new mods in few weeks. i got anthercite 182 wheels. mk2 ph2 rear lights and slammed 60 mm