ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place for a Miltek for a 182

Don't bother. Wait for Fred@BTM to build his systems. Not long to wait I think :)

I have a Milltek but they are quite a heavy system. Hence why they eat through rear mounts and crack welds. Plus they don't sit brilliantly tbh.

Jon

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
scorpion RS 192 is meant to be a very good system Freds new system shud be a gooden or will be a gooden lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
i had a milltex on my old 182 and i went through a couple sets of mounts but the worst thing was that i could never get it to sit flush whatever Jon says hes 100% right

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The Millteks aren't that bad imo, mine is 2 years/10k miles old and is still sitting fine, hasn't ruined a mount and hasn't cracked!

I like the Ktec ultra performance as an alternative or if you want a quiet system the Ktec/Janspeed silenced version looks good and has a lovely subtle tone to it.

Arctic 182, GTD
I bought mine from ktec mate was like £460 with decat. And I just used some powerflex exhaust mounts because I heard of the mount problem now it's solid. Hope it helps.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
The Millteks aren't that bad imo, mine is 2 years/10k miles old and is still sitting fine, hasn't ruined a mount and hasn't cracked!

I like the Ktec ultra performance as an alternative or if you want a quiet system the Ktec/Janspeed silenced version looks good and has a lovely subtle tone to it.

I have the KTR silenced version of the recessed even with the de cat its still quiet lol

Whilst everyone slates Millteks, I love the sound mine gives out. Mines had to be welded though which I was a bit upset about! Got a cat-back Milltek with Milltek decat... its fairly quiet sub 2,500RPM considering, starts to shout abit between 2,500-3K RPM, then just rasps above 3,500RPM.

So you can drive the car quietly when you need it to be, but let it shout when it takes your fancy.

But I have to admit I'm having a real ballache aligning the pipes up to the cut outs on the rear bumper!