ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Place for OE Clutch!

172 Ph2
I was wondering where the cheapest place to buy an OE replacement clutch was? It's a Valeo one isn't it? I've tried Euro car parts and GSF and can't find a Valeo one on there!

BMW M135i
I put a QH one in mine and it looks like the release bearing is starting to fail after 9k miles, so i'd deffo fit an OE valeo one. As said GSF should be able to get one, thats what i'll be putting in mine when it finally gives up the ghost.

172 Ph2
Does anybody have the Valeo part number! I got two different quotes from GSF for two different clutches for the same car!!! It's for a ph2 172!

172 Ph2
Anybody got the part number???? Please!!!

I've found a man to do the job!, I'm still looking down the barrel of £250 plus the clutch! What the hell do you have to do that takes 6 hours??? I had a funny one today though! I rang a few places, some wouldn't touch it! One place wanted £270 to fit it (fair enough) but wanted £280 for the clutch! WOW!!! That's a mark-up of what......? 110%?? I'm in the wrong trade!

Lots of Alfas
The part number is 77 01 471 458 Its about £150 and include all parts needed. I beleive it also includes a new shaft, bearing and grease.