ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Place for Remaps (N/A)

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Quick question - may look into getting my Fiesta ST150 remapped (has manifold/full exhaust). If it is worth it that is. Any recommendations to a good place for remapping - I'm based around West Midlands but willing to travel. Thanks!

Clio engine and gearbox section ----> st remap ??? Lol

tbh there isn't any one i know of any good here in the midlands.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup

Yeah I've seen them around, thanks for the suggestion

Clio engine and gearbox section ----> st remap ??? Lol

tbh there isn't any one i know of any good here in the midlands.

Haha my bad I guess! Okay mate cheers anyway

Thanks for the response - so the car gained +10 BHP just from a remap (same mods before + after I guess). Seems a lot just from a remap, makes it seem worthwhile! Do you know how much it cost your mate for the remap? Thanks

@Dan@SJM always get good reviews, he'll be doing my car in the summer.

Okay cheers for the suggestion mate

Thanks for the response - so the car gained +10 BHP just from a remap (same mods before + after I guess). Seems a lot just from a remap, makes it seem worthwhile! Do you know how much it cost your mate for the remap? Thanks

Yes, it's not been on another set of rollers yet to confirm, but it felt a hell of a lot better on the drive back!

It's got a full scorpion exhaust + manifold and pipercross induction. Exact same mods before and after. It does seem a lot however I'm led to believe the standard breathing/map on the fiestas isn't that great, so once the engine has been mapped to the mods it makes it better. Have just asked my mate to send me the graph again since I can't find the copy I had.

The map was free, not sure how much it would usually cost though :)

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Yes, it's not been on another set of rollers yet to confirm, but it felt a hell of a lot better on the drive back!

It's got a full scorpion exhaust + manifold and pipercross induction. Exact same mods before and after. It does seem a lot however I'm led to believe the standard breathing/map on the fiestas isn't that great, so once the engine has been mapped to the mods it makes it better. Have just asked my mate to send me the graph again since I can't find the copy I had.

The map was free, not sure how much it would usually cost though :)

Okay, cheers for the information mate!