ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy headgasket and head bolts

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
Car  M3 Touring, AC Cobra
For a toyota 4A-GE engine. I took the westfield into storage today so i might as well change stuff before i sell it.
 
He'll try and sell me an AWT special one costing a million pounds lol
 
I have a deal on a special AWT headgasket set, cost is £999,999.99..................with discount you cheeky bugger!

Go to a local motor factors, they can supply everything.
 
I did piss the person on the phone off though. I didn't know if my engine was an early or late spec. So she asked what colour the cam covers were and i said purple lol
 
Back
Top