ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get eibach sportlines?

2003 Clio 172 Cup
Chaps, which would you recommend primarily for fast road use (very occasional track day) on a 172 Cup with standard dampers?

I see the Eibach Sport Lines are 25mm lower, whereas the Eibach Pro Kit Springs are 15mm lowering? Any other differences or characteristics?

Thanks

225 Cup & Williams
People say sportlines for show and prolines for go but weather this is true or not I couldnt say. I've gone for the Sportlines on 172 cup dampers and the handling is excellent for fast road use.

Clio 182
People say sportlines for show and prolines for go but weather this is true or not I couldnt say. I've gone for the Sportlines on 172 cup dampers and the handling is excellent for fast road use.

Dont know if it is true either - i went for the pros as i didn't want an obvious drop in height - i love them the handling is awsome - but whether they are better than the sports i do not know!! - sorry i know that isn't any help. I think it just comes down to how much drop you want

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI

Its a load of b****cks. :D
Sportline has a far better springrate for the rear and about the same for the front. I find the Pro-kit is very good, just the Sportlines are better.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Clio RS Eibach Prokit
Spring rate front 160-239 lb/in progressive
Spring rate rear 248-620lb/in progressive

Clio RS Eibach Sportline
Spring rate front 160-239 lb/in progressive
Spring rate rear 254-782lb/in progressive

Basically the sportlines are lower and with stiffer rear springs. Both are very good but out of personal preference the Sportlines over better handling

Ibiza SC
How are the sportlines for overall ride comfort? I've spent the last 11 months juddering around on Apex springs!

Clio 197
How are the sportlines for overall ride comfort? I've spent the last 11 months juddering around on Apex springs!

I won't lie they are harsher than standard ( I am comparing to cup suspension here) but in no way uncomfortable for driver or passenger. Quality springs. I got mine from kam racing too