ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get...

05 Arctic 182FF
Water hoses for my ph1 16v?? Renault stealers want silly money even for a top hose!!:dapprove:
Can anyone help or know a cheaper supplier??

Ta!;)

Valver
Lol yeah I think they quoted me around £60+vat for a top hose? Look for people breaking cars on here, they come up pretty often tbh I would say that's your best bet unless you want to fork out for a silicon hose set...

Valver
Or just wait a few days for the next valver to be breaking and get the right thing much cheaper ;)

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Sami said:
Or just wait a few days for the next valver to be breaking and get the right thing much cheaper ;)

false economy buying second hand hoses they could be as bad as the one you've just taken off

05 Arctic 182FF
16v_jon said:
get a flexible silicone 1 meter lenth @ around £30 and cut it down
But it has a small take off!!

And what's wrong with a 2nd hand one?? as long as it's in good nick, doesn't leak, it'll be better than the one with a hole in it thats on there don't ya think!!;)

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
16vBaz said:
But it has a small take off!!

And what's wrong with a 2nd hand one?? as long as it's in good nick, doesn't leak, it'll be better than the one with a hole in it thats on there don't ya think!!;)
your talking about a ten year old car so it stands a chance they'll be rotten on another car unless they've been changed,atleast if you put a new one on you know your not gonna break down

05 Arctic 182FF
No you don't, not necessarily!! You've answered you're own question there though!! If it's a ten yr old car it's coming off then it'll most likely be newer than that!! Whats the big deal anyway? If i want a 2nd hand one, isn't it my business why i want one? If i paid stealer prices for all the parts for all 6 of my cars i'd be very poor, so if it lasts a 3rd of the time for a third of the price i'm happy. Not that i have to explain myself to some internet profet, so why not let people answer the question and sit there and wonder.ok!