ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place to sell a car quickly??

BMW 535D
as title says, what do you recommend??

ive got a saxo vts i need to shift pretty sharpish due to the arrival of my 182!

cheers!

chris

Monaco Blue Mk2
Auto Trader, Saxo forums and pistonheads if you want something near it's value, if speed is of the essence and you don't mind getting less than it's worth then a dealer.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Car auctions mate , but you might not get what you want for it , quickest way though .

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Autotrader for me - put my tigra on the web for 2 weeks and in the magazine for 1 week - well that's what I paid for - but it sold in 2 days (before the mag came out) and then I had 25 calls after it had gone! :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Ebay on a quick auction... although you may have to relist a couple times due to timewasters. Guarantees a quick sale if you set a relatively soul-detroying reserve though.

VX220 - Fiesta RS Turbo
How much do u want for it? my GF wants eather a 172 Pug gti or VTS! so how much and whats the specs?

Thanks

BMW 535D
2000 w reg, black, 84k miles, mainly motorway miles, full citroen service history with receipts and paperwork to proove, pioneer CD head unit.

car has higher than average miles but like i said it has full citroen service history, ive got sum pretty large receipts from dealers for past services (one for £1500!) its had cambelt and radiator replaced in last 10k

car is immaculate, bodywork is as new, totally standard, never been modded.

i'll be sad to see her go! she served me well when my old clio 16v died on me

advertised for £3k but i'll let her go for £2700 no lower! ive got pics but nowhere to host em