ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Places to get a contract ?

Shed.
Phone..... So far ive found...

400 mins, 500 texts which is plenty for me, for £35 a month on o2. Phone is a G600 but i need to pay £119ish for it lol. With this i get a free Ps3 and a 512 mem card although i already have a 1gb one. 12 month contract.....

Any help would be apreciated if you know somewhere really good, Needs to be on o2, comes with a free ps3 lol, only 12 month contracts.....

D

dick

i dont think ive ever laughed as much at anything on the net as much as the mofowned aol shizzle.

im laughing a bit now just thinkin about it lol

D

dick

what lol ?

mofo signed up to aol for 24 months at like £35 a month just so he could get a ps3.

maybe more, the end result was he was paying £950 for a ps3(£300 ish) and the shittiest internet provider that can be bettered for like £10 a month!

Shed.
lol. Pwnt.

I dont know if i should. My D900 has seen better days and it stalls on a regular basis. After alocating myself money each month i dont know if i really can afford to buy the phone @ £200 lol.