ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Snow foam lance/foam?

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Recently bought a Nilfisk C120. Been using AF Avalanche atm and finding it decent, but expensive if you want a thick foam.

Been looking at Autobrite lances, and got looking at their snowfoams too - any good? Magifoam or Super snow foam? Any places cheaper than others? Autobrite direct look pretty cheap when buying the lance with a 5L container of foam.

Cheers

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I'd recommend you avoid autobrite personally. Thread on the lance is smaller than most generic bottles if you ever want to use a second bottle

The autobrite foams are generally very thick, with rubbish cleaning ability.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
I'd recommend you avoid autobrite personally. Thread on the lance is smaller than most generic bottles if you ever want to use a second bottle

The autobrite foams are generally very thick, with rubbish cleaning ability.

Without being funny, why would you want to use a different bottle anyway?

What lance would you recommend (and foam for that matter if AB foam is shite)?

EVO 4LEX

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R and a 172 Cup
I've been using the snowfoam from here
www.advancedvehiclecare.co.uk

I'm happy with it and it's reasonably priced! I'm also lucky as they have a shop in Hucknall (Nottingham) so I can just go in and grab bits and bobs as and when I need!

Clio 200
I use an autobrite lance; I think I went for magifoam for the free sample but have been using AF avalance since then (still not at the end of my 1L bottle, only really use thick foam in winter and more of a light soap consistency in summer months). I got mine (must be a while back now!) on a group buy from detailing world, could message and ask if they are still offering them up?
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=183611

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
I use an autobrite lance; I think I went for magifoam for the free sample but have been using AF avalance since then (still not at the end of my 1L bottle, only really use thick foam in winter and more of a light soap consistency in summer months). I got mine (must be a while back now!) on a group buy from detailing world, could message and ask if they are still offering them up?
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=183611

Thanks for the advice jonno. This deal looks like the same/more expensive than they are now though?