ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Sounding Exhaust / Quality for 182

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Currently have a miltek system with decat.

I know the Yozza is always mentioned, Pure motorsport one any good ?

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Best exhaust I've had is an old ktec Janspeed system. The 2.25" version with single back box.

They're pretty quiet with the centre res, and original cat, whilst still sounding good. But can be pretty loud with straight centre and decat too.

This is my old one:

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I've had a BTM, Orbisoud and now a PMS.

I'd choose the PMS all day every day for fit, finish, sound and price.

Didn't they change the company they used for welding these and now they're not as nice?

I love the sound of the milltek but now I'm doing motorway journeys everyday it's droney with nonres decat.

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Looks decent quality but worrying if they have changed who welds them as they aint cheap ! I will see how i get on with the milltek .

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I had the KTR Centre line on mine, it wasn't cheap but Imo it was perfect, this was with a silenced decat, and it was borderline too quiet which is perfect for me! And because it has its own mounting system it always sat perfectly!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Daily car, used for motorway journeys etc, janspeed is the only way to not get a headache. Resonated version with cat still in place