ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best value power washer at the moment and where?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Was asked what I wanted for xmas so decided to get a better power washer (i.e one that works lol)

Whats the best vfm karcher available at the moment?

Honda & VW
Well they range from about £49 upto over £300.... plenty of places to look i.e. Halfrauds, B&Q, homebase, Tesco etc etc

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
£150 - £250 max I'd say, although if one at £170 is as good as a £250 on pretty much then I'll have the lower one!

JD I want something like yours is/was, something decent enough to use a snow foam lance with and rinse etc..

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Can someone explain power and bar pressures and what the mimium of each I shoul be going for?

I have a £30 pressure washer which produces max 100 bar. Got it from Argos over six years ago. I took a punt and bought a foam lance not knowing if it was good enough to produce a good foam. It literally coated the 197 in a thick (possibly too thick) foam in seconds. With the normal gun on it does a great job of removing all the crud and foam with ease. You don't need to spend a fortune to get a good foam result.

mk7 fiesta zs
nilfisk c120 is a very well made PW imo. lots of power and not too noisy. <£80 iirc

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Its not just going to be for the car now it'll need to be handy for washing the driveway so a decent powered one with attachments might be good.