ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best wax for a Racing Blue?

RB 182 with CUP packs
Any idea please guys?

I was gonna give the 182 a going over when I pick her up this week.

Got some NXT shampoo (Which I quite like tbh), Autoglym SRP & some left over Nattys Paste Wax that I used to use on the previous car.

But due to the colour difference, does anyone have an idea for best results on the Racing Blue? Was gonna try the Nattys again.

Any ideas will be gratefully recieved ;)

106 GTi
Nattys will look good, the Nattys Blue is also good choice too as it will leave a wetter look to the paint.

The only downside I find to the Nattys Blue is it never seems quite as easy of as other Carnubas.

My Preference on most Blues is always P21s.

AG SRP, EGP and P21s is a nice combo on Racing Blue.

RB 182 with CUP packs
Nattys will look good, the Nattys Blue is also good choice too as it will leave a wetter look to the paint.

The only downside I find to the Nattys Blue is it never seems quite as easy of as other Carnubas.

My Preference on most Blues is always P21s.

AG SRP, EGP and P21s is a nice combo on Racing Blue.

Cheers Rich ;)

Was gonna try some of that JEFFS WERKSTAT spray you just used on yours for ease of use tbh.

I think I might try the Nattys paste first & see how it comes up, then if I'm not happy try either the blue or P21.

Could layering Nattys & then Nattys Blue look good or would it do nothing?

106 GTi
Well worth consideringthe JEFFS rather than EGP just for ease of use.

Not used my origional Nattys for a while, but it does look very alike to P21s anyway just not as easy on or off.

I have layered alternate layers of Souveran and Nattys Blue on mine, so should work.

RB 182 with CUP packs
Well worth consideringthe JEFFS rather than EGP just for ease of use.

Not used my origional Nattys for a while, but it does look very alike to P21s anyway just not as easy on or off.

I have layered alternate layers of Souveran and Nattys Blue on mine, so should work.

Cheers mate ;)

I don't find the Nattys hard work tbh, SRP is harder to use imo.

I'll try the SRP, JEFFS & nattys original combo first up & see how it goes.

Thanks for you help mate....pics will follow :cool:

106 GTi
The key to SRP is a little applied nice and thin with even pressure, should wipe of with little to no pressure.

Dont get me wrong the Nattys Blue is not hard work, but just not as wipe off like butter as the P21s and Souveran are. That said origional Nattys is easier off than the Blue which can require some slight pressure to remove.

Looking forward to seeing the results.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
look ta my post waxd with brokend hand and thats M seall and XXx