ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Way To Mass Mail? (Not Spamming)

BMW 328 Ci
I need to send out a Mail to all of our clients telling them about the possible gas shortages. It has a word attatchment with it. I was going to send it by pasting all the addys into the BCC field and just sending. By I have read that many anti spam things block BCCs. Is this true. Its about 400 emails and they will all be company emails so is more likely.

Then I thought about sending via a Mail merge, but it seems like you can only either send the message as the email text, or send it as the email attatchment without any text, its annoying that you cant write in what you want in the message text to be then merge the attatchment, do you know any way round this?

Does anyone know any good programmes that do it for free via outlook. (otherwise it will probably get sent to spam)