ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best wheel cleaner for lazy people?

M

mij29

Wonder wheels for me. put i on with a little brush then rinse off. Good stuff!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Fairy power spray . Or Blue Rim and Wheel Cleaner .Nothing will completely remove all traces of brake dust if you drive your car daily .If its mainly garaged and doesn't see much action get a fairy from the bottm of your garden to blow it away lol . Srp , egp and wax your wheels . This will help prevent any future brake dust sticking to the wheels and make it easier to remove next time .

http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/product_p/bluerim.htm

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Cup
^^^^ too much hassle!

thanks for the replies.

anymore websites to buy cleaning products from.

where's the cheapest place to buy wonder wheels?

A slow one :-(
wonder weels will ruin your wheels if they are kerbed as it is very very harsh.

I use megs wheel brightener watered down to about 8:1 and it works perfectly

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Anyone used poor boys wheel sealent,whats your thoughts on it im thinking of getting some.

106 GTi
I use the Poorboys Wheel Sealant works well and contains no cleaners so you can build up layers of it.

Shed.
i have some s**t "wheel silk" which i got from morrisons. Its good actually. allthough it DOES require elbow grease. but the finish is far better when using the silk than using car wash and elbo grease.

ST
Fairy power spray . Or Blue Rim and Wheel Cleaner .Nothing will completely remove all traces of brake dust if you drive your car daily .If its mainly garaged and doesn't see much action get a fairy from the bottm of your garden to blow it away lol . Srp , egp and wax your wheels . This will help prevent any future brake dust sticking to the wheels and make it easier to remove next time .

http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/product_p/bluerim.htm

Agreed, great product.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
engine and machine cleaner, followed by a rich mix of nxt shampoo, does the trick fine.

then sealed off with egp, easy peasy.

16vturbolee

Now i say them polacs,and other ills who charge a tenner to clean inside an out and just tell them when cleanin the rimz dont stop till you see yourself inum works for me and im a lazy git.....