ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best wind deflectors to get??

More poke than viagr
Looking at getting some wind deflectors but have noticed there are two different kinds, the slot in ones and stick on ones.

Anyone got any info about either and know whats best to get?

Thanks.

More poke than viagr
In one of the pics in that advert it shows them on a Heko van so im guessing they are Heko?

I bought some off ebay and they're massive lol, dont like them at all, only wanted small ones :dapprove:

Clio 172 ph1 with ITB's
Yeah they are heko by the product number, jsut not sure if they're the ones I need as no obvious 2000 year car on the heko website.

Although I could be being a dumbass :D

Red Clio 197 F1
So what are these wind deflectors like as I'm keen on getting some as well?

Fitting easy, finish good? Piccies please as I never like generic eBay pics

Clio 172 ph1 with ITB's
DSCF0512.gif

Before:
DSCF0499.gif

After:
DSCF0513.gif

fit in a few minutes. Quality seems good although I would prefer if they kicked out a bit more but still good and better than without.

DSCF0512.gif

Before:
DSCF0499.gif

After:
DSCF0513.gif

fit in a few minutes. Quality seems good although I would prefer if they kicked out a bit more but still good and better than without.

How do they fit mate ?

I bought some a while back the same as yours but they slot in and don't fill me with confidence fit wise so i removed them.

Did i fit them wrong you think ?

Clio 172 ph1 with ITB's
How do they fit mate ?

I bought some a while back the same as yours but they slot in and don't fill me with confidence fit wise so i removed them.

Did i fit them wrong you think ?

Fit is spot on tbh bud, not sure why yours don't fit well.

mine are held in by clips through the window trim

Same here

Pics possible ??

I can get a pic tomorrow maybe, although I can understand if folk threw them out as it's hardly an obvious part of the packing the 2 clips are in.

Red Clio 197 F1
So do we reckon Heko are a good product? At £30 a pop it's hardly a big issue but I don't want them to start degrading in the sun / heat for quite some time!