ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Zorst (VOTE)

Right whats everyone opinions for the best exhausts then for a clio mk2 172?? Scorps has just brought out a monaco tail pipe design for the 172 now.....

320d M Sport

still magnex i say. 172 doesnt really suit WHOP off exhausts but 6x4 oval (fitted properly) looks good.

scorpion

re: AJRs comment, i had a k-tec and can honestly say i did not rate it one iota, it was poor fit (even when adjusted numerous times)poor quality and the drone it made at 80mph was attrocious

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Orbisound. they use them in the cup racing (in some countries)

Or H&S. the best exhaust money can buy

(ktec is nice too.)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

so many mixed opinions... i think people posting should also include a reason why they think this is the best otherwise this is pointless

Lee

BMW M2C

You cant really say which is the best exhaust. Because its whatever is the best for you.

You cant fault a supersprint, but its not the best for me as I dont want to drive round in a car that sounds louder than a Rally car.

The Magnex is best for me as it has a nice exhaust note, pops and burbles, decent build and fit, although they could do with more tail pipe choices. Something smaller.

Pictures of mine here: http://www.leemather.plus.com/images/Clio280304/index.htmlhttp://www.leemather.plus.com/images/Clio280304/index.html

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

does magnex drone on motorway? whats good for a balance between good noise yet not too harsh on urs ears at high revs??

Lee

BMW M2C

Mine is at its loudest at around 80 - 90 on the motorway in 5th. It actually gets quieter at high revs.

yeah magnex it well loud at 80mph, very boomy, but I like it that way.

subtle compared to the ktec and supersprint, for the valver i like the magnex cos it looks close to the original zorst design.

Quote: Originally posted by david_129 on 02 April 2004
so if the magnex is boomy how is the ktec?!?

very, its just not worth it if you drive anywhere at 70mph

get something more subtle and less in your face

though if all you do is thrash round town, the k-tec is very good as it draws instant attention

supersprint, mine is finally starting to become less stupidly loud than it was to start with and the drone trails off at about 90

C

Cupster

Quote: Originally posted by Viv172 on 02 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 01 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Sawa172 on 01 April 2004

any that doesnt rattle!
I second that !
I third that!!

I rattle that, doh!!! (Twin 3.5" Mongoose getting sorted on St Georges day if not to pizzled)