ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 CUP - S19 CUP

Lewr1407

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Trophy
Hi all,

A Clio 172 Cup has just come for sale locally, but has no history whatsoever. It's sitting at 103k miles with 9 previous owners (V5 present) and was apparently seized a while ago and then auction-purchased by the current owner very recently.

The registration is S19 CUP. Are there any previous owners on here and/or does anyone know of the vehicle?

Thought I'd ask on the forum before deciding to give it a miss.

Many thanks in advance everyone,

Lewys.

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

A Clio 172 Cup has just come for sale locally, but has no history whatsoever. It's sitting at 103k miles with 9 previous owners (V5 present) and was apparently seized a while ago and then auction-purchased by the current owner very recently.

The registration is S19 CUP. Are there any previous owners on here and/or does anyone know of the vehicle?

Thought I'd ask on the forum before deciding to give it a miss.

Many thanks in advance everyone,

Lewys.
I've seen this for sale locally too.

You've done the leg work, I'll give this a miss.

lancecup

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 cup
Haha this is my old Clio it was taken by the DVLA earlier in the year. Gear box is knackered, it drinks oil, needs a cambelt and bodywork is full of filler. It has the original cat though