ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 on the bay. Is this really what they're worth now?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a lot of car for the money!!!

Starting to wish I hadnt jumped the gun with my "project" 172 cup now. Cost me far more than this already and far from finished!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
you will be very very lucky to get a decent 182 for under £3k.-
You can buy one for less but by the time you get it up to par you wont be far off-

£4k is still MINT money sub 50k.
S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
strangely enough, i know the lad who's just bought this!

non cup packed you say Steve?

guessing the previous owner has probably just bought the cup wheels?

i agree with you as well Steve, i was speaking to a classics car dealer last week and he pretty much summed it up. 'people depreciate cars more than the cars depreciate themselves.. a car is always worth what someone is willing to pay'.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
turns out it wasn't such a bargain either.

i've just spoken to the lad who bought it and he said the back box blew on the way back and after a quick garage analysis, the timings out!

fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

i quote 'i thought it was okay because the service history and belts were all from BMW'.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
You get what you pay for.

At the end of the day, if something looks too cheap, it's because it's el Crappo.

​For a start that's not got cup suspension and the wheels have been painted the wrong colour. And where are the centre caps?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +

back from were? always around here and there and everywhere:race:
:cool:

p.s. arrows 2 wide needs to be thinner giving the potential buyer a clear idea what there looking at:coffee:

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182

LOL

You get what you pay for.

At the end of the day, if something looks too cheap, it's because it's el Crappo.

​For a start that's not got cup suspension and the wheels have been painted the wrong colour. And where are the centre caps?

that's what i thought mate.

the ad just sounds dodgy from the kick off.. 'we're having lots of silly offers, need a clear out'.

suppose everyone learns from their mistakes, hopefully the buyer will learn to be patient next time.