ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG and Inferno 182 Bradford-On-Avon

Racing Blue 182
Saw the nice inferno yesterday, parked up, black gordini stripes and black 182 wheels, very nice!

Saw the BG this morning, just caught the corner of my eye but looked very tidy! Anyone on here!?

Golf PD130
I've seen the BG before in Bradford. There's also an Arctic 182 that goes from there to Bath....

Racing Blue 182
Yeah, I have seen an Arctic 182 with a girl driving it a few times! Also seen a silver 172 about the place, wouldn't be you would it lol?

Golf PD130
Could have been me! There are a couple of other silver ones in the area that I know of... Don't think i've seen yours?

Racing Blue 182
Could be, I have seen it mostly in Bradford-On-Avon around Sainsburys, but also seen one on the way to bath! (Sometimes I get lifts to work and see them so you wouldn't see my car around lol). I want to know who owns them all coz there is quite a few around and we could arrange a local meet.

Golf PD130
Yeah that would be good. It's probably me that you've seen then! There is a silver 172 that parks outside Sainsburys in Brad with anthracite wheels....