ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Breakfast Meet Malton - Video

first bit is a bit boring with everyone coming in but it gets a bit better, there is V6 at 3.30, will be someone on here no doubt

Last edited by a moderator:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The first year they ran it was all just special cars. The next time there were a few randoms.

Now it's 95% scrotes and 5% ok people.

ph2 172
Yeah, I first went about 3 year ago and it's was quality, now it seems to be spoil by a certain breed of chav.
Some nice cars there still but that corsa and focus needed burning with the drivers inside IMO.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
My mk2 golf at .43 seconds.

Was my first time this year as every other year I've ended up working, there was a lot of nice cars there but also some crap cars, wasn't a fan of the bass boys in there corsa b and ford focus either

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Not as many special cars but still a quality morning out IMO.

Exactly.

Absolute b****cks from the posts above. Yeah you get a few scrotes but you do at any meet. I've been going for years and there's always a few scrotes there.

It's a free event in a public place, what do you expect.

Still plenty of quality motors as you can see from all the pics and a top morning out.

Haven't seen an Aventador or an XJ220 there before, they were both there on Sunday...