ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big thanks to Yozza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
As above cheers Andy for the laps in your car, still can't get over the hadling, brakes & oh yes that sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megane Trophy
Yeh thanks to Yozza for my sideways laps!

And when a car is pointing 90 degrees in the wrong direction its a spin :rasp:

But car was superb, and thumbs upto fred for answering my questions

Unfortunately i now want coilovers and the yozza exhaust :rolleyes:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i can only say thanks for the stickers as didn't have any laps..but looked fookin quick when i was passenger with someone else....sounds lovely

Thanks for my brake setup!! and keeping me updated with what was happening!....

lovely sounding car, a bit handy to.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Can Yozza/Fred tell me the corner-weights for the 1.2? Fred couldn't remember off-hand... and I'm pretty interested on how it's sitting :)

-Akira

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I bet the guy in the NOBEL was gutted, no bragging rights down the pub when your 40k car gets wasted by a Clio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On track I witnessed the Noble scream past us then the fire spitting Yozmobile which then just flew past the Mondeo coupe...

:D

Da

Less
g40steve said:
I bet the guy in the NOBEL was gutted, no bragging rights down the pub when your 40k car gets wasted by a Clio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, I was thinking that too :approve: