ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Willy

Guess I could have at least smiled!!!

will800ga8.jpg

^^ thats really good :)

Only been riding a year.... got pushed in to it by the horsey mad other half... but I am enjoying it... although I won't tell her how much!

VaVa
He thinks you look camp? Being sat on a horse and not being a copper or a jockey does kind of point you in that direction lol

Either that or because you've posted a picture of yourself sitting on a large willy.

He thinks you look camp? Being sat on a horse and not being a copper or a jockey does kind of point you in that direction lol

Either that or because you've posted a picture of yourself sitting on a large willy.

lol - so all the whittakers are gay?!!
Best not tell there wives and children!!!!

Horses are gay.

I don't like horses, it stems from my irrational fear of any animal whose head is bigger than my own.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
also why do we the heavily taxed paying drivers HAVE to slow down for people riding horses on the taxable highway???

And why do I the heavily taxed paying driver have to dodge horse s**t in order to keep my car clean on the taxable highway???

I just give it beens from my YOZZA when I pass horses now...I hate them.

VaVa
I agree horses are a major PITA on the road.... but scaring the horse is f**king pathetic tbh.... it's not like it's his fault!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I don't scare the horse directly.....I just do it in frustration to the pompus owners
I am yet to get one bolt on me lol