ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bigger intercooler on DCI will it need remaping

If i fit a Bigger intercooler on a DCI 80 will it do it any harm if i dont remap it,

i know that it'll need a remap to make an advantage of it but im putting a dci 80 (which i have no intercooler for), into an engine damaged 65 so will need an intercooler,

just as it needs a intercooler now i thought i might aswell put a big one on and when i have the spair cash map it then.

E30 318iS x2
No reaon why it would cause harm its only cooling air down, cooler the better I would imagine??

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
no wont need it mappin mate . as crazy clio says you may get more lag but i dont think it will be enough for you to notice unless you whack a huge IC on . you will gain more from a map though as you can run higher boost without suffering from det and high inlet temps . what size you thinkin of mate . have you had a look at the focus tdci IC its a good size for the clio and dont flow to bad either . Matt