ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Biggest & Best Suprise of My Life

Just came back from Lunch with the Lads at work, to find a Iceburg Clio Cup sat outside my work. Accompanied by my local Renault Salesman. Ive always wanted one of these and my Boss knew this, and when we both saw it he wound me up for ages. The salesman was in on it too, telling me he was delivering it down the road. I sat in it, gettin really jelous, still with the boss winding me up, when he suddenly said, "wouldnt you love to own this car?, well heres the keys!!!!!!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I dont know what to say or do!!f**king ell, first Iceburg Cup in the country, sat outside my work, and its mine. MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Thankyou Please.

172 Cup

Im confused.. Your boss just decided to get you a car?!?!

BTW are you sure its the first Iceburg cup in the country? Some one on here got one last week.

The Salesman at Renault said its the first one, i dunno!!

Buts its got climate too!!

I deserve it cause i work hard! Honest!! And sorry no Jobs!! ;)

Anyone got any tips for me?

Oh well, One of the first then! Im still in shock. Not knowing your getting a brand new car untill it arrives at your feet it a very weird feeling!!

How many miles yours done jon?

Im a Sales account Manager.

And the cars mine, i have to pay the Monthlys, Boss organised it all and paid the deposit! Wohooo

172, Tiguan

Mine done about 250 miles now. Off for a trip round France and Italy as of Sunday, so 2500 miles in two weeks looming.

Lucky Git getting your boss to sort it out. I waited 13 weeks for mine!

Taking it to the Goodwood Revival meeting tomorrow, so that should be good fun!!

172, Tiguan

LOL! he has a brand spanking black boxster. But im gonna make him feel really bad when the Cup is nicely run in.

hehe, i would do the same to my boss, however he drives a brand new silver Lambo Murcielago, so might be a bit difficult!!

But my other college drives a type r, so hopefully in a few weeks ill make him feel bad!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 05 September 2003

And the cars mine, i have to pay the Monthlys, Boss organised it all and paid the deposit! Wohooo
Not exactly as good as your original message Dust!! Fancy your boss getting you a surprise car and then expecting you to pay for it. I thought that company cars were paid for by the company!!

996 Carrera

Ive seen your boss a few times driving the Lambo - normally at about 5 miles an hour enjoying the admiring stares! Dont think much of the neons though.

You selling the red clio now?

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 05 September 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 05 September 2003

Not exactly as good as your original message Dust!! Fancy your boss getting you a surprise car and then expecting you to pay for it. I thought that company cars were paid for by the company!!

GR,

He probably means the monthly company car tax that you have to normally pay for you when you get a company car.

good god, how sweet is that????? what else does it have :)) is it cos i bought the haynes max power book of the renault clio, lol, but it for the mk 1 :(

f**king ell. What a car! Just to clear it up, not a company car, its mine. I was going to get one 2 months ago, and never got round to it. Ordered it and everything, but just forgot about it when i realised i needed to sell my car first. So my boss just carried on the order without me knowing. lol. So now i can sell the 16v, and just pay the finance, which is what i planned anyway! :D

So there you go! wasnt too clear on friday as i was a bit over excited. but its already done 600 miles. 400 under 4k, then 100 under 5k and however high there after!

Such a fantastic motor, really pleased with it.

Well lets hope that it you get to keep it longer than I did...

PS. Integra Type R (DC5) is coming next year... Maybe yours will be driven enough to give me an interesting challenge ;)

PS. Got any DVD-R yet?