ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Biggest IT exhibition in Dubai

Honda S2000
I think I have forgotten what sleep is...

http://www.gitex.com/Default_en_gb.aspx

It is CRAZY! I am doing the PR for Inmarsat. Global satellite communications. Thousands of IT peeps, media, general public. It's an IT geeks dream. They have all next years products on offer now at discount prices. I'm working such long hours, my stand is miles away from the press centre and my feet hurt. Moan over. Felt the need to share.

RS 200
I'M GOING TO THIS EXHIBITION !!!! :)

Flying out at 8:30 tonight, and staying at Le Royal Meridien Hotel.

Will be going to the show on Tuesday and Wednesday and coming back on Thursday.

Maybe see you there :)

Chris

Honda S2000
I'M GOING TO THIS EXHIBITION !!!! :)

Flying out at 8:30 tonight, and staying at Le Royal Meridien Hotel.

Will be going to the show on Tuesday and Wednesday and coming back on Thursday.

Maybe see you there :)

Chris

If you need a tour guide then call me! My bro is here on holiday so at night i'm just giving him tours of the best bars. 0504959644. If you're sad enough pm Dubai182 and he'll take you out in his 182. His tours are way over rated and to be honest I can show you the sights much better than he can! He gives tours of what building is which... I'll show you where sells cheap corona ;) Or pop into the Rest and Relaxation room courtesy of Inmarsat and i'll most prob be in there!