ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

biggleswade mini meet?

172 cup
Ive just moved into anew house in biggleswade, wondering if theres many cliosporters in and around the area.

Anyone interested in a mini meet? I've never been to a meet and be good to meet up with some people on here, get to know the locals.

Fabia VRS
Alright son! Im only in sandy and im in biggy quite alot. Im always up for a few pics and that so just give me a shout

172 cup
Alright son! Im only in sandy and im in biggy quite alot. Im always up for a few pics and that so just give me a shout

Sounds good mate. Will see if theres many others up for it. Need someone with a good camera, want some shots of mine lol.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm always around that area-ish when I go to see my old man.

I'm sure my cousin was nobbin' some bird from biggleswade too, I remember the funny place name :eek:

172 cup
I'm always around that area-ish when I go to see my old man.

I'm sure my cousin was nobbin' some bird from biggleswade too, I remember the funny place name :eek:

Sid cup is funnier :quiet: lol.

U guys up for a weekday meet? what days are best? Like I said, be good to meet the locals.

172 cup
Well lets get a location and time to suit! Im new round here, so any suggestions on location would be good.

Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
I could attend with my camera, car's been abused over the winter needs a good clean and would love to take pictures of other clios. I'm in Stevenage.

Fabia VRS
Urrr... location wise i really dont know :L there really isnt much knocking about near biggleswade sandy / surrounding area if im honest!
Im free all next week and im free saturday night and sundays :)

172 cup
well ASDA car park it is then! lol. Your right, theres not many places in biggleswade.

Lets say Weds next week? will try find a location.

by the way, is anyone travelling up to snetterton this weekend for that meet?

Fabia VRS
well ASDA car park it is then! lol. Your right, theres not many places in biggleswade.

Lets say Weds next week? will try find a location.

by the way, is anyone travelling up to snetterton this weekend for that meet?

LOL. Sorted, the lounge next door for a nice coffee after?

Il have a ask about on bookface

Fabia VRS
Just asked a mate on fb and theres honestly fack all around here tbh. But Neef has said that st.neots has a decent industria estate for pics etc?
Other than that all i can really think of the offices on the out skirts of bedford or even maybe kempston retail park (nothing exactly exciting!)

172 cup
Well you've got quite a few industrial estates just off the A1. The junction after the black cat roundabout.

Just thought, can you bring me some oil :).

I drive the A1 every other weekend, never pay attention to what im passing lol. Is wednesday good for everyone?

Discounted 1*2 parts
Just thought, can you bring me some oil :).

I drive the A1 every other weekend, never pay attention to what im passing lol. Is wednesday good for everyone?

Yes Weds should be fine, shall we start a new thread?

I'll bring some oil along, ring me next week to pay over the phone :)

Fabia VRS
Well does everyone know where the harvester is in st.neots?
We could meet there and drive about to go to the industrial area. And go from there?