ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

billabong

heya all im new went to trax had wkd time just bought clio billabong but no one seems to have 1. plz let me know if u do! cheers!!!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

I have a dynamique as my daily car, thats almost a billabong, and I know a few have em...

Welcome to csc and what colours ur car? :D

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

yeah I did, but it was in my Fiesta... on fiestaturbo.com stand... 2.0 blue Fiesta mk3 with 17" masitaly vt7, twin tail pipes, saxo dimma front bumper. C it there??

welcome to the club:D, i was at trax too. there are loads of peeps from the midlands but watch out for lee m he has some gimp masks and some other stuff i cant tell you about ;) and btw we all have some form of mental problem on here so brace yourself

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 12 September 2003
welcome to the club:D, i was at trax too. there are loads of peeps from the midlands but watch out for lee m he has some gimp masks and some other stuff i cant tell you about ;) and btw we all have some form of mental problem on here so brace yourself

well only a select few have mental problems, but we are trying to control these so it doesnt get out of hand, occasionally we lose grip of everything and they take over the board

yey! Im also waiting for my 1.2 16v billabong! they say they should take delivery of it on the 18th of this month!!! so hopefully not too long!!!! dont want a delay :(

welcome tho :D names Mark :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Gay Bar Gay Bar Gay Bar wooooooooo.

(nice wheels)

Lower it man, it must suck having to phone gatwick everytime you drive.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by ema_edwards on 11 September 2003

heya all im new went to trax had wkd time just bought clio billabong but no one seems to have 1. plz let me know if u do! cheers!!!
HELP PEOPLE .. CALL 999 .. i think i am having a stroke !!

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio16v on 12 September 2003

Gay Bar Gay Bar Gay Bar wooooooooo.

(nice wheels)

Lower it man, it must suck having to phone gatwick everytime you drive.
I know i know..

I saw you humping my seats, you love em!

Quote: Originally posted by Viv172 on 12 September 2003

Quote: Originally posted by ema_edwards on 11 September 2003

well ive ordered a citrus green but i dont get it till end of october
April has a citrus green Clio!!!

Cheers Viv.

Yep, I have a citrus green Billabong and its lurvley!! Just started doing it up.

307 hdi (powered by derv)

Hi, im from kidderminster and drive a dynamique. Hope u have fun ema when u get it.

172 M69 eater

ello im from sheldon, birmingham and i drive a mark 1- not a billabong!

hope u enjoy it tho, wont b half as fast as ur festa!!

_kdf uv forgotten to give her a poke!!