ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bimarco Futura Needed Help

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Bimarco Futura Help Needed

Hey all, I'm about to buy a pair of Bimarco's but I need your help.

What Shall I get engraved?

Design 1, 2 or 3?

SeatDesign.jpg

Last edited:
  172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
1 seems to be winning.

They are $728 USD to my door with the stitching which I believe works out to be about £475. Then a few quid for the side mounts etc. That's next months pay as I believe he quotes the seats will take 3-4 weeks for delivery as they are made to order and from Poland. He is the bloke on eBay.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
OVER 9000!

seriously i presonally prefer 3! the yellow brings it to life more and to the uneducated eye, the first one may just look like renault with "sport" put underneith it as a last minute chav thought (a bit like the boot lid!) but thats just my opinion!! seems the general opinion is for option 1 lol

1 seems to be winning.

They are $728 USD to my door with the stitching which I believe works out to be about £475. Then a few quid for the side mounts etc. That's next months pay as I believe he quotes the seats will take 3-4 weeks for delivery as they are made to order and from Poland. He is the bloke on eBay.

Seems a very decent price to me.

That is per seat right?

You say the guy on ebay, is that where your buying them? And say not through the Bimarco suppliers?

Thanks

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
actually meant the supplier, not the seat.

But on the seat...how does having a horizontal side bolster compare to a forward/downward angled one? (on the bottom part of the seat)
Seems to me it would be harder to get out of.

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
I just prefer the look of them really, personal reference. Its ok I'm a skinny kid and I've sat in a few and you get used to the technique of getting in and out lol

and give or take I'm spending an extra £50 for personalised stitching; and lets face it, whats £50 when I'm about to spend £600-£700 on seats lol