ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bimarco Futura Needed Help

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
That is LIGHT. How tall are you?

How do you know those seats will be comfy? Have you sat in some

I'm 5" 11....Just one of those lucky b******s who can eat anything and not put a single lb on lol

I've sat in one set before but was only briefly but from what I've read (done alot of research) they are fine for a long journey like 4 hours + and no complains of back ache.

I just need some decent seats as the standard cup ones are crap. I keep falling out of them lol

An orange one
I've never heard of bimarco?!

Are they a decent / well known make of seat?

Id have option 1 btw...but in a smaller font

I'm 5" 11....Just one of those lucky b*****ds who can eat anything and not put a single lb on lol

I've sat in one set before but was only briefly but from what I've read (done alot of research) they are fine for a long journey like 4 hours + and no complains of back ache.

I just need some decent seats as the standard cup ones are crap. I keep falling out of them lol

Cool thanks, thats good to know. I'd hate to buy a seat and not be able to sit in it for a long journey that's my worry.