ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bimarco's with OMP mounts

182 with cup packs
Hi guys after looking at every guides article I could not find anything on fitting bucket seats. Not great with these sort of things so like to look at the steps just to make sure I am doing everything correctly. As the title suggests trying to fit Bimarco's with OMP mounts to a 182 and any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe someones project thread I have overlooked?

Cheers John

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Try having a word with James @ Stone Automotive, JMS used to supply Bimarcos I am sure he will be able to give you some advice

182 with cup packs
Not yet pal just starting a new job soon so relocating hectic the now. Just want to get them in ASAP really you have the same seats?

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Picking some up tomorrow but the wider fitting ones, last time I tried an omp mount it wasn't wide enough as it pushed the seat more into the middle of the car so I fitted the seat through the floor.
Will let you know how I get on.