ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bimmer's New Shoes.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Think they look just right mate.

You must be under Police surveillance the amount of time you spend in that carpark at night !;)

Maybe a 172 Cup..

You must be under Police surveillance the amount of time you spend in that carpark at night !;)

Holy htc double post..

Last edited:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
That's because those 19s aren't on a sport.

This is a better comparison taken from e46 fanatics:

sorry for hijacking the thread

19's are the ones to go for if you are going to have some lowz but at standard ride height it had to be 18's for me. I suppose another factor was that I have a set of nearly new Bridgstones that were taken off the MV2's.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T

Holy htc double post..

I think I might be on surveillance by Halifax's smack heads fancying getting their hands on my keys and camera!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
How much did you pay in the end mate?
They look mint, I'm tempted to get some for mine!

Come with centre caps etc?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
No they didn't come with centre caps or "M" badges. The wheels were £410 delivered and then badges were about £15, there were some cheaper badges on ebay though.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Out of interest mate what tyre fitter do you use? I've not found one that I trust yet in the local area.

I've used various different ones, the last one I used was near Ikea. I think they are called Birstall Tyres, it was £40 to have them taken off the MV2's and then fitted/balanced on the CSL's. There is a very good place off Thornes Lane in Wakefield, next to Wakefield Off Road M/Cycles.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I've used various different ones, the last one I used was near Ikea. I think they are called Birstall Tyres, it was £40 to have them taken off the MV2's and then fitted/balanced on the CSL's. There is a very good place off Thornes Lane in Wakefield, next to Wakefield Off Road M/Cycles.

Tenner a tyre isn't bad, I took my MV2s to Ford as my mate works there, they had a right struggle getting the 35s off the back :\

What you doing with the MV2s?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Put them on ebay, 99p start and no reserve. They were straignt but needed a full refurb and they finished at £320 on Sunday, I was happy with that.