ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Birdie!

I love Lamp
Haha had a big smile when I saw the xenons in the mirror with the chrome mirrors as joined the a14! Lol. Running with the xenons on 24/7? Lol had to go Tesco or I would have kept the convoy going, cars looking lush as always.

BMW 118d
Cheers mate, and yours. Saw the Monaco in front of me and thought 'hang on a mo' lol! Had the lights on for the hell of it, wouldn't normally bother in that light! Mine aren't actually xenons tho, just standard projector bulbs. That's one thing I was disappointed with when I got it but I don't mind these days, still get a blue flicker!

I love Lamp
Haha ooh right they had me fooled lol. Yes mate tell me about it I washed mine at the weekend and seem to have timed it right for a while, did it like a month ago on a Saturday and we had the storm the next night so it got covered in more crap than was on it before... Hadn't even got the chance to drive it in between lol.