ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bit of dicking about at work

Lionel Richie
yeah that was ross in the lambo, he was feeling left out so though he would prove a point - a lambo is quicker than a scoob and a beetle racer - NO s**t! lol

Lionel Richie
^he can! (was F3 etc etc with coulthard)

yeah all cars (apart from the beetle racer) belong to the boss

35-40 in total!

Lionel Richie
yeah Darelle is just one of the instructors, was going to be in the BTCC this year but got let down on the funding :( top driver

the boss is someone else

its my weekend job, unfortunately i have to do more boring stuff the rest of the time :(

ali wouldn't know what a supercar was, he certainly can't afford one let alone have the skill to drive one

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
yeah Darelle is just one of the instructors, was going to be in the BTCC this year but got let down on the funding :( top driver

the boss is someone else

its my weekend job, unfortunately i have to do more boring stuff the rest of the time :(

ali wouldn't know what a supercar was, he certainly can't afford one let alone have the skill to drive one

PMSL! Wuv woo! I've got a V6...thats a hypercar remember!!