ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bit of polish???????

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
well... lol

foned the garage on tuesday and asked for the estimate, dude said he didn't have that information infront of him (lazy c*nt) so i foned my insurance for the estimate and it apparently is a shocking £3000 BUT repairs will go ahead as its £500 under the value of the car, they said that if/when they strip it down they find a further £500 + worth of damages they will write it off so its looking good at the moment also if they do write it off they've already told me the value of the car so if they try payout any less i have an argument ;) just a waiting game now

about a year ago, someone ran into my brothers car that was parked on the street, he got told repairs were ongoing untill 6 weeks later they wrote it off, so not getting my hopes up