ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

biting point on clutch pedeal

Clio 172 Cup
Quick questions guys, where should the biting point be on the pedal? Mines at the top and quite annoying never had one at the top before. Can it be changed or is that where its suppose to be?

Thanks

Cupped 200
Different... at my car it starts right from the beginning, the Clio Kombi (thats german, dont know the english word... the long family version) it was almost at the top too, my last cars varied between middle and top.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Different... at my car it starts right from the beginning, the Clio Kombi (thats german, dont know the english word... the long family version)

In england its called the 'clio sports tourer' but that type of car is more commonly know as an 'estate' :)

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
mine bites half way down, it did so even before I changed the clutch to a Helix gr N unit. What could be the problem? maybe a bent clutch fork?
also when engaging the clutch with the engine on, car standing still, in 1st gear and revin' it past 5000rpm it pulls ahead a bit and then smells like burned clutch. anyone having this?