ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 1*2 at dirt bike show

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
That was me! Been djing the night before for the show and was invited down by osiris / circa.

car was dirty, s**t weather!

tiTTy & SV650
Sam were you dj'ing in Studio 54 beside the big screen? I was sitting right in front of your DJ booth.

There was a mk1 172 outside half in a bus stop I noticed lol.

And there was an Arctic Blue 182 parked up at the show on Sunday too.

I was on the Scottoiler stand Wed - Sun (just next the Osiris stand actually!)

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
yeah man that was me, got a call at 4pm from my boss could i cover this event in coventry, electro house + soulwax, so i was like yeah no probs. Turned up + it was all dirtbikers, who like punk + rock! Good job i play abit of indie or else i would have been royally fucked! Its funny how many people do not understand that not all dj's play a selection of cheese lol enjoyed myself tho. Osiris were pleased with me anyway, gave me a hotel room, invited me to the show the next day + gave me a free pair of £70 trainers as an extra special thankyou! Yeah that was my ph1 parked outside the venue too.

tiTTy & SV650
cool, aye the music changed quite abruptly at around 9 / 9.30 lol

They were selling trainers for £40 and reduced them to £30 on Sunday :clown: