ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 1*2 - chesham 5pm ish

RB 182 cup
haha hiiiii! Yeah sorry i meant James! I thought it was you. He said you were a bit of a clio flirt :p

RB 182 cup
Haha i was with him the other day. He said that you always flirt with other clio owners flashing and waving etc etc...uh oh is he in trouble now?!?!

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
hehe oh yes!!! im not a clio flirt :( I just like spotting other fellow clio drivers :) haven't seen you driving in Chesham for ages!!

RB 182 cup
I do drive through there pretty much every day but never see you! Are you always on that stretch of road around 5 ish??? If you are i will make sure i drive through town at that time!

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
I do drive through there pretty much every day but never see you! Are you always on that stretch of road around 5 ish??? If you are i will make sure i drive through town at that time!

Yea i work behind the job centre so always on that road just after 5pm :)