ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 1*2 Trafford road

172 & 200 CUP
Black 1*2 on Trafford Road turning in just before the Shell petrol station!!!! with nice rims! around 7:45am

172 & 200 CUP
well, seems like i wont be spotting you for a while, since they are doing road works on Trafford Road, slowing down all the traffic...............
didn't get to exchange quay till 8:15am this morning............

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
exhange quay? you might see me then i work in the big glass building. drive in around 8am to 8.20am in black ph1.

i see ant on my way home sometimes at 4.40 ish

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
the multi storey 1 at exchange quay. why do u work here too?
ive seen a smart blue 55 v6 in car park 2 and theres a black 182 with MAC as reg and a blue 172 ph2 in there.

172 & 200 CUP
V6 in car park 2? wow, do you know which floor is the car on?

well.....i park in car park 1, seen a few clios there, mostly park on 2nd levels, not sure 2 or 2a

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
ah. so ur the monaco blue phase 2? who do u work for?
im usually in the ESE bays on first floor up from ground level by the down ramp.
mate here is lookin at buyin a phase 2 in couple of weeks.

v6 WAS on 4th or 5th floor but i not seen it for ages.

172 & 200 CUP
you really have spotted me then.........working for MBA
tell your m8 to go to FOW, that's where i got my clio from!

might see if i can spot your car in a bit, :D

172 & 200 CUP
MBA is where i am working..........

FOW = Fords of Winsford........

Urmston? i used to stay there, on Flixton Road

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
yeah thought was fords of winsford.
i dont know this area at all mate. i live up in castlefield in week but im either at flat or work. im from ormskirk/southport really, drive back at weekends.
i got my car from little garage right in Urmston centre T&A Car sales or sumthin.
which building is MBA in?

172 & 200 CUP
sounds like you are going to the southport meet next week?
i'm not in one of the nicey glassy building..........in one of the apartment next to the river........

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
ah yes i know. we used to go in there for team meetings by tram bridge bit.
i dont go to meets or anything really. CBA.
im guessin it would be on the coast road tho?

172 & 200 CUP
exchange quay is a big roundabout, is a one way system, after the water features you have to turn right to exit, but if you go straight ahead (go through the arch/tunnel) you will come to the river, and if you look to the left, you will see the tram line!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
oh right sorry, wires crossed. thought u were on about where this southport meet was.
you could be the man who can help me old bean! are you from round here? do you know any decent garages round this part of manc who can do driveshaft fitting? somewhere i can leave it when im at work?

172 & 200 CUP
yeah, there's this place at Urmston, called Race Modz, i've been there for years, i might pay them a visit soon.
there no. 01617479499.

172 & 200 CUP
no worries.........

any chance you know anyone who does body work? wanna remove some dents on the car!